Happy Saturday!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Welcome to the very first video of #ButterflyCraftFest 2026! ๐ฆ
I'm so excited to launch this month-long collaboration celebrating the beauty of butterflies through handmade paper crafts. Throughout August, a wonderful group of talented crafters will be sharing butterfly-inspired projects based on the prompts in the ButterflyCraftFest Calendar.
Today's project is a very special 40th birthday card created for my best friend. I wanted to reflect her elegant personality, so I designed a clean white embossed background and used my own butterfly illustrations to create the number 40. This personalised card is a perfect example of how butterflies can become much more than decorative elements—they can help tell a story.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
๐ฆ ButterflyCraftFest Giveaway
I'm also giving away the PDF featuring the butterfly designs I created!
To enter:
๐ 1. Watch and leave a comment on all #ButterflyCraftFest videos throughout the collaboration.
๐ 2. Create your own butterfly-inspired project using one of the prompts from the #ButterflyCraftFest calendar, share it on social media using #ButterflyCraftFest, and tag me so I can see your beautiful creation!
I can't wait to see your interpretations of the prompts and celebrate your creativity throughout August.
Thank you so much to all the amazing creators taking part in this collaboration, and thank you for joining us on this butterfly-filled creative journey. Happy crafting! ๐ฆ๐
๐ฆ ButterflyCraftFest Giveaway
I'm also giving away the PDF featuring the butterfly designs I created!
To enter:
๐ 1. Watch and leave a comment on all #ButterflyCraftFest videos throughout the collaboration.
๐ 2. Create your own butterfly-inspired project using one of the prompts from the #ButterflyCraftFest calendar, share it on social media using #ButterflyCraftFest, and tag me so I can see your beautiful creation!
I can't wait to see your interpretations of the prompts and celebrate your creativity throughout August.
Thank you so much to all the amazing creators taking part in this collaboration, and thank you for joining us on this butterfly-filled creative journey. Happy crafting! ๐ฆ๐
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment