Monday, August 31, 2026

Pumpkin Shaped Card ๐ŸŽƒ | Die-Cuts, Stickers & Stencil | Mintay Papers Bingo

Happy Monday!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

For my card, I used the beautiful 'Rust & Rose' collection from Mintay Papers, including the matching die-cuts and stickers from the collection.

I used kraft cardstock to create the card base and then used a stencil with gold metallic paint to add a beautiful decorative element and a little touch of shine. ✨

I love how the three Bingo elements work together without making the card too complicated. The pumpkin shape gives the card a fun seasonal feel, while the 'Rust & Rose' papers and gold details add a more elegant vintage touch.

๐ŸŽƒ My three Bingo prompts:
✂️ Die-cuts
๐Ÿท️ Stickers
✨ Stencil

This is another example of how a few simple supplies can be combined to create a completely different card.

And, of course, the Bingo challenge gave me the perfect excuse to step outside my usual card designs and try something a little different! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you enjoy Mintay Papers, shaped cards, pumpkin cards, cardmaking challenges, handmade cards, stencils, die-cuts, stickers and paper crafting, I hope this project gives you some inspiration.

Which three Bingo prompts would YOU choose? ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽƒ

Happy crafting, my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment