Happy Saturday!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Today I'm sharing my project for Week 22 – From the Heart as part of the #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.
For this week's theme, I created a heart-shaped birthday card for a very special little girl celebrating her third birthday.
For this week's theme, I created a heart-shaped birthday card for a very special little girl celebrating her third birthday.
Using my Cricut machine, I designed and cut the heart-shaped card base before decorating it with the adorable 'Baby Safari' collection from @mintaypapers . I chose a soft combination of cream and teal cardstock, allowing the sweet safari animals to become the stars of the design.
To make the card even more personal, I added a Happy Birthday chipboard together with the recipient's name, creating a keepsake that was made especially for her.
One of my favourite things about shaped cards is that they instantly feel extra special. Combined with personalised details and beautiful paper collections, they become wonderful handmade gifts that can be treasured long after the birthday celebration.
Do you enjoy making shaped cards, or do you prefer traditional card bases?
Happy crafting!

No comments:
Post a Comment