Happy Friday!
I hope you have a great day!
Welcome back to my channel! π
Today I'm finally sharing my project for Week 11 – Fabric as part of the Mintay Papers Challenge — #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.
This challenge theme really made me think! I wanted to interpret Fabric in a slightly different way, so instead of using real fabric, I used a beautiful fabric-textured background paper from the “Holly Jolly” collection by Mintay Papers.
I used it to create a dimensional shaped dress card, then embellished the dress with a beautiful thread ribbon featuring pink flowers and green leaves. πΈπΏ
To add a little extra shine and dimension, I also applied Clear Overlay by Spectrum Noir to the top section of the dress. I finished the card with a touch of Distress Oxide ink around the edges to add some colour and definition.
And here's the best part:
✨ NO CUTTING DIES ARE NEEDED! ✨
The measurements can easily be adjusted to create a different size dress card, making this a fun project to customise for your own style and occasion.
I love how a simple piece of textured patterned paper can be transformed into something completely different!
I hope this project inspires you to look at your patterned papers in a new way and experiment with different textures, shapes and embellishments.
Would you have thought of using textured patterned paper to represent fabric?
Happy crafting! π✂️π
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment