Happy Sunday!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Hello my crafty friends! π
I've just come back from an amazing trip to London, and of course I couldn't resist doing a little bit of craft shopping while I was there! π✂️
In today's video I'm sharing my London & Prague Craft Haul, showing you all the crafty goodies I brought home from my trips.
I visited Cass Art and Hobbycraft in London and found some lovely supplies, including craft papers, cutting dies, magazines and other crafting goodies. I also picked up a few crafty treasures during my time in Prague.
Come and have a look at everything I bought and see which items caught my eye!
I always love discovering new crafting supplies and seeing how they might inspire future projects—and I'm sure some of these goodies will soon make their way onto my craft desk. π
What would you have bought if you had been on this shopping trip? Let me know in the comments!
If you enjoy craft hauls, paper crafting, cardmaking and creative inspiration, don't forget to like, subscribe and leave me a comment.
Happy crafting! π✂️π¦
No comments:
Post a Comment