Saturday, August 8, 2026

#ButterflyCraftFest Begins! | Hexagonal Pop Up Card & Butterfly Giveaway!

Happy Saturday!
Welcome to the very first day of #ButterflyCraftFest​!
I'm so excited to kick off this special August collaboration with an interactive 6x6 Multiple Hexagonal Pop Up Card, created using beautiful purple tones and butterflies from my own mini butterfly collection.

Throughout August, we're celebrating all things butterflies with inspiring handmade card tutorials, creative ideas and beautiful projects.
I'm delighted to be joined by these talented crafters:

In this video, I'll also show you the #ButterflyCraftFest​ calendar, featuring all the butterfly-themed prompts for August.

Butterfly Giveaway

Would you like to receive my FREE Butterfly PDF?
Simply follow these two rules:
Rule 1: Watch every #ButterflyCraftFest​ video and leave a comment under each one.
Rule 2: Create one project inspired by any prompt from the calendar, share it on social media using #ButterflyCraftFest​, and tag me so I can see your beautiful creation!

I can't wait to see your butterfly-inspired projects and celebrate creativity together throughout August.

Which butterfly prompt are you most excited to create?

Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment