Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Let It Shine! | Luxury 7x7 Card with Gold Stencil Butter | Mintay Papers Week 10

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Today I'm sharing my project for Week 10 – Shine as part of the Mintay Papers Challenge — #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.

For this week's theme, I wanted to create a card with plenty of shine, sparkle and elegance, so I reached for the gorgeous 'Rust & Rose' collection from Mintay Papers.

I created a 7x7 inch handmade card using gold cardstock to introduce a beautiful metallic element to the design. But I didn't stop there! ✨

To add even more shine and texture, I used gold Stencil Butter Frosting from Polkadoodles together with the Mintay Papers 'Stencil – Mixed 9 – 58'.

I also used the ready-made die-cuts from the 'Rust & Rose' collection, which made it easy to create beautiful layers and embellish the card while keeping the gorgeous Mintay artwork as the star of the design.

I love how the combination of gold cardstock, metallic stencilling and beautiful floral elements creates an elegant and luxurious handmade card.

This technique can easily be adapted to different colours, papers and stencils, so I hope it gives you some inspiration for adding a little extra shine to your own cardmaking projects.

What's your favourite way to add shine to a handmade card? ✨

Happy crafting! 🌹✨



No comments:

Post a Comment