Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Beautiful Pop Up Easel Card | Altair Art Morning Summer | #FFCchallenge2023 Tutorial

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Today I'm sharing another project for #FFCchallenge2023 – a beautiful 6x6 Pop Up Easel Card featuring the gorgeous Morning Summer and Scrap Girl collections from Altair Art.

For this interactive fancy fold, I created the card base using pink and green cardstock, perfectly complementing the soft colours of the designer papers. To finish the design, I embellished the card with delicate butterflies, creating an elegant handmade card that's perfect for birthdays, celebrations or any special occasion. The pop up easel mechanism is simple to recreate and folds flat for posting, making it both beautiful and practical. As always, you can adapt the measurements, colours and paper collections to create your own unique version. 

I hope this tutorial inspires you to try a new fancy fold and create something special for someone you care about.

Have you ever made a Pop Up Easel Card, or would this be your first one? 

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment