Happy Monday!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Today I'm sharing my project for Week 9 – Stripes as part of the Mintay Papers Challenge #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.
For this week's theme, I created a 5x7 inch masculine handmade card using the beautiful 'Riviera Moments' and 'Birthday Man' collections from Mintay Papers.
Instead of simply using the striped papers as background panels, I decided to create a woven stripe pattern, adding texture and a unique focal point to the card. I used kraft cardstock and incorporated carefully fussy-cut elements from the 'Birthday Man' collection to complete the masculine design.
I love how this technique can completely transform patterned paper and create a handmade card with lots of dimension and visual interest.
The measurements and technique can easily be adapted to different card sizes and paper collections, so I hope this project inspires you to experiment with your own stripe designs!
If you enjoy masculine cards, Mintay Papers, fancy cardmaking techniques, fussy cutting and handmade card inspiration, don't forget to like the video, subscribe to my channel and leave me a comment. ๐
Would you try this woven stripe technique on a card?
Happy crafting! ✂️๐ค
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment