Happy Sunday!
I hope you have a fantastic day!
Welcome back to another project for the Mintay Papers Challenge!
Today I'm sharing my project for Week 14 – Clean & Simple, and this time I wanted to create something quick, versatile and easy to recreate.
I created a 5×7 inch Christmas card using the beautiful 'Winter Time' collection from Mintay Papers, combined with brown cardstock to create elegant frames around the different panels.
But there's something special about this project...
✨ The card is based on a simple card sketch that you can use for ANY occasion!
The layout can easily be adapted by changing the patterned papers, colours, images and sentiment. You could use exactly the same sketch to create:
๐ Birthday cards
๐ธ Thank-you cards
๐ Wedding cards
๐ถ Baby cards
๐ Christmas cards
๐ Anniversary cards
๐ท Any other occasion you can think of!
And the best part?
⏱️ This card can be made in LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!
The simple layout makes it perfect when you need a beautiful handmade card but don't have hours to spend creating it.
I love how the clean and simple design allows the beautiful Mintay Papers to do most of the work, while the brown frames add structure and definition to each panel.
Would you use this sketch for a Christmas card, or would you adapt it for another occasion? Let me know in the comments! ๐
Happy crafting! ๐✂️
#MintayCardChallenge #MintayOneCardAWeek
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment