Happy Friday!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Today I'm sharing my project for Week 5 – Interactive as part of the #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.
For this week's theme, I created a Multiple Dimension Pop Out Card using the beautiful Tropical Summer collection from Mintay Papers. Hidden inside the card is an interactive mechanism that brings the design to life as the card opens, adding wonderful movement and dimension.
I chose a soft colour palette of pale yellow, pink and teal to perfectly complement the gorgeous Tropical Summer papers. To make the card even more meaningful, I personalised it with my cousin's name, as this card was created especially for her nameday.
The measurements are simple and easy to follow, making this interactive design suitable for anyone who would like to recreate it using their favourite paper collection.
This project was inspired by a beautiful card created by Marta Dฤbicka, whose creativity encouraged me to try this wonderful interactive mechanism and adapt it to my own style.
I hope this tutorial inspires you to create your own interactive cards full of movement, colour and dimension.
If you enjoyed today's project, please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and let me know in the comments:
Do you enjoy making interactive cards, or would this be your first one?
Happy crafting!
#MintayCardChallenge #MintayOneCardAWeek
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment