Happy Saturday!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Today I'm sharing my project for Week 2 – Texture as part of the #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.
For this week's theme, I created a masculine birthday card using the fantastic Birthday Man collection from Mintay Papers, together with a kraft cardstock base for a warm and classic look.
In this tutorial, I'll show you three simple ways to add texture to your handmade cards:
✨ Scoring board – creating elegant scored lines around the panels.
✨ Stencil and coloured texture paste – adding raised dimension and visual interest.
✨ Embossing folder with ink blending – enhancing embossed details to create even more depth.
By combining these techniques, you can transform a simple card into a project full of texture, dimension and character. Each technique is easy to recreate and can be adapted to suit any paper collection or occasion.
I hope this tutorial inspires you to experiment with different textures and add extra interest to your own handmade cards.
If you enjoyed today's project, please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and let me know in the comments:
Which texture technique is your favourite?
Happy crafting!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment