Monday, July 27, 2026

🌊 No Flowers? No Problem! | Diagonal Flap Fancy Fold Card | Mintay Papers Week 3 Tutorial

Happy Monday!

I hope you have an amazing day.

Today I'm sharing my project for Week 3 – No Flowers as part of the #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.

For this week's challenge, I created a Diagonal Flap Fancy Fold Card using the beautiful Riviera Moments collection from Mintay Papers. Instead of floral embellishments, I designed peaceful seaside scenes inspired by the coast, creating a fresh and elegant project that proves flowers aren't the only way to make a beautiful handmade card.

To finish the design, I added a delicate lacy lighthouse chipboard to the front of the card, giving it extra texture and a wonderful nautical feel.

One of my favourite things about this fold is how versatile it is. The measurements are easy to adapt, making it simple to recreate using your favourite papers and embellishments for any occasion.

I hope this tutorial inspires you to try a fancy fold card and explore different themes beyond florals.

If you enjoyed today's project, please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and let me know in the comments:

If you couldn't use flowers on a card, what theme would you choose?

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment