Tuesday, September 29, 2026

EASY 1st BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A BABY BOY! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿงธ Cute Handmade Card Idea

Happy Tuesday!

๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’™ 1st BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A BABY BOY! ๐ŸŽ‚

Today I'm making a sweet handmade 1st birthday card for a baby boy! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงธ This card is full of adorable details — a cute teddy bear, blue flowers, little presents and a special number 1 to celebrate that very first birthday. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚

I created this 8×8 inch handmade card using beautiful blue, cream and warm yellow tones, with lots of elements that can be fussy cut and layered to give the card dimension and interest. I love how a few carefully chosen images can completely transform a simple card into something really special for the recipient. ❤️ ✂️

In this video:
๐Ÿ’™ 1st birthday card for a baby boy
๐Ÿงธ Teddy bear birthday theme
๐ŸŽ Cute presents and birthday elements ๐ŸŒธ Blue floral elements
✂️ Fussy-cutting and layering
๐ŸŽ‚ 8×8 inch handmade card

If you're looking for baby boy birthday card ideas, first birthday card ideas or easy handmade card inspiration, I hope this project gives you some ideas for your own cards! And remember... Every card has a reason to exist. 

Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment