HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY! ๐✂️
Today we're celebrating the joy of handmade cards, creativity and the little stories behind every card!
For this special occasion, I created a 5×7 inch fan-shaped card WITHOUT ANY CUTTING DIES! ๐๐ธ
I decorated my card using the beautiful Cottage Heart collection from Mintay Papers, full of lovely floral and garden-inspired details.
But this card has a special story behind it, too! ❤️
I made it for my neighbour, who is celebrating her name day today and absolutely loves gardening and flowers. I wanted to create something personal that would reflect her interests and bring a little extra happiness to her special day. ๐ท๐ฟ
Because sometimes the best inspiration comes from thinking about the person who will receive the card!
✨ IN THIS VIDEO:
๐ธ Creating a 5×7 inch fan-shaped card
✂️ Making a special card shape without cutting dies
๐ท Decorating with Mintay Papers Cottage Heart
๐ Creating a handmade name-day card
❤️ Celebrating World Cardmaking Day!
๐ WORLD CARDMAKING DAY COLLABORATION
I'm also celebrating this special day together with my wonderful crafty friends:
๐ Monika – PaperMona
๐ Katarina
They have created their own projects to celebrate World Cardmaking Day, too! Please visit their channels to see their beautiful creations and join us in celebrating our love of cardmaking.
๐ธ WHO WOULD YOU MAKE THIS CARD FOR?
I'd love to know! Tell me in the comments who would receive your fan-shaped floral card.
Thank you for spending this special day with me. Your support, comments and love for handmade cards mean so much to me! ๐ฅฐ
And remember…
Every card has a reason to exist. ❤️
Happy crafting, my friends! ✂️๐
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment