Tuesday, October 6, 2026

๐ŸคŽ Rustic Seaside Fancy Fold Card WITHOUT Dies! | Mintay Papers Week 24

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome back to another project for the Mintay Papers Challenge!

Today I'm sharing my project for Week 24 – Rustic. ๐ŸคŽ

For this week's theme, I created a 5×7 inch fancy fold card with a rustic seaside feel—and the best part is that you don't need any cutting dies to make it!

I used kraft card as the base of the card and decorated it with the beautiful wooden background from the 'Riviera Moments' collection by Mintay Papers.

To bring the seaside theme to life, I also used elements from 'Azure Coast Elements' and 'Seashore Filigree' chipboards, adding texture and dimension to the design.

I love how the natural kraft card, wood-effect background and chipboard embellishments work together to create that relaxed, rustic feeling while still keeping the card elegant and detailed.

This fancy fold is also a great reminder that you don't need lots of specialised tools to create an interesting handmade card—sometimes cardstock, patterned paper and a few beautiful embellishments are all you need! ✂️๐ŸคŽ

If you enjoy Mintay Papers, fancy fold cards, masculine cardmaking, rustic cards, seaside cards and cardmaking without dies, I hope this project gives you some inspiration.

Do you enjoy making cards without cutting dies?

Happy crafting! ๐Ÿ’š✂️๐ŸŒŠ

#MintayCardChallenge #MintayOneCardAWeek





No comments:

Post a Comment