Thursday, September 24, 2026

๐Ÿฅ‡ RUN TO THE FINISH LINE! ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ 3D Pop-Up Sports Card | #EasyMasculineMakes

Happy Thursday!

I hope you have a great day!

Welcome to Project 7 – SPORT from #EasyMasculineMakes! ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿ†

Today we're making a 5x7 inch masculine sports card with a fun interactive scene inside — and the best part is that you don't need any patterned paper to create it! ๐ŸŽจ✂️

For the inside of the card, I hand-drew a curvy, serpentine running track that travels from the top of the card all the way down to the finish line, with grass alongside the road.

Then I added a runner from my FREE PDF and created a 3D pop-up podium with a trophy at the finish line. ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†

It creates a fun sense of movement and dimension when the card is opened!

For the front of the card, I used my FREE Paper Designs for Masculine Makes, together with a sentiment from my collection. ๐Ÿ’™

So in this project you'll see how you can create a masculine card using:

๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ A hand-drawn sports scene
๐Ÿ›ฃ️ A curvy running track
๐ŸŒฑ Hand-drawn grass
๐Ÿ A finish line
๐Ÿ† A 3D pop-up podium
✂️ Free fussy-cut elements
๐Ÿ“„ FREE masculine background papers
๐Ÿ’ฌ A FREE sentiment
๐Ÿ“ A 5x7 inch card

And you don't need lots of special supplies or complicated techniques to create a fun masculine card!

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment