Happy Monday!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Today I'm sharing another super quick masculine card, and this one takes around 10 minutes to make! ⏰
For this project I created a 4×8 inch card and decided to make my own background from scratch rather than using patterned paper.
I used layered stencils from ScrapKate together with Distress Oxide inks to create a unique masculine background. ๐จ
Then I added some fantastic fussy-cut elements from the “Men's World” collection by Scrap Boys and finished the card with a sentiment from my FREE Printable Sentiment Library. ✂️๐
This project is part of our #EasyMasculineMakes collaboration, together with:
✨ Crafting with Quilling Lady
✨ Katarina
Our goal is to show that masculine cards don't have to be complicated or take hours to make!
Sometimes all you need is a little cardstock, some ink, a stencil, a few fussy-cut elements… and 10 minutes! ๐
I hope this project gives you some inspiration for your next card for a man, whether it's for a birthday, Father's Day, a friend, husband, brother or simply someone special.
If you create your own version, I'd LOVE to see it! ๐
Happy crafting! ✂️๐จ๐
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment