Monday, September 28, 2026

๐Ÿ“ ONE CARD SKETCH, A WHOLE NEW PROJECT! ๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️ 12×12 Masculine Scrapbook Page

Happy Monday!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Welcome to the FINAL project of #EasyMasculineMakes! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

For Project 8, I decided to do something a little different… 
Instead of making another card, I created a 12×12 inch masculine scrapbook page featuring a police officer theme! ๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️ 

And the starting point for this project was a card sketch created by my wonderful crafty friend Monika – PaperMona! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’™ ‪@MonikaWeclewskaakapaperMona‬ I loved her sketch so much that I decided to see what would happen if I adapted it into a completely different type of project. I made a few changes to the original sketch to suit a 12×12 scrapbook layout and transformed the design into a police officer-themed page. 

This is such a great reminder that a card sketch doesn't have to be used only for cards! You can take the basic layout, change the proportions, add or remove elements and turn it into something completely different. ✂️✨ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️ 

In this project: 
๐Ÿ“ PaperMona's card sketch as the starting point 
๐Ÿ“ 12×12 inch scrapbook page 
๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️ Police officer theme 
✂️ Adapted and modified sketch 
๐Ÿ’™ Masculine colour palette 
๐ŸŽจ Layering and composition 
๐Ÿ“ธ A scrapbook layout rather than a card 

And of course, this is the FINAL project in our #EasyMasculineMakes challenge! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ

FREE RESOURCES Don't forget to check the video description for the FREE downloads we've prepared throughout the challenge! During #EasyMasculineMakes you can find: ✨ FREE masculine sentiments ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://drive.google.com/file/d/14tG2...
✨ FREE background papers https://drive.google.com/file/d/13eHQ...
✨ FREE elements to fussy cut https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SgLj...
✨ Other printable resources connected with the projects 

So if you've missed any of the previous videos, this is the perfect opportunity to go back through the challenge and collect the freebies. ๐Ÿ’™✂️ ๐Ÿ’™ 

#EasyMasculineMakes This challenge has been such a wonderful collaboration with: 
✨ Monika – PaperMona ‪@MonikaWeclewskaakapaperMona‬

A HUGE thank you to both of you for joining me on this adventure! And the amazing Denise as well ‪@LittleGPapercrafts‬ ❤️ 

We've created lots of different masculine projects and hopefully shown that making cards and paper projects for men can be fun, creative and anything but boring! ๐Ÿ˜ 

And I especially love that our projects have included different techniques, formats, themes and ideas — from quick cards and hand-drawn backgrounds to pop-ups, shaped cards and now a 12×12 scrapbook page! 

Thank you so much for following along with #EasyMasculineMakes and supporting all three of us. ๐Ÿ’™ If you've made one of our projects or used one of the FREE resources, we'd LOVE to see it! Use: #EasyMasculineMakes so we can find your creations. ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Happy crafting! ✂️๐Ÿ’™ 

And remember… Every card has a reason to exist. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment