Monday, September 21, 2026

CREATE 3 LEVELS OF DIMENSION! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•️ 6×6 Pop Up Adventure Card | #EasyMasculineMakes

Happy Monday!

I hope you have an amazing day!

Welcome to another project in #EasyMasculineMakes! ๐Ÿ’™

Today I'm creating a 6×6 inch Adventure Pop Up Card using the FREE background papers and fussy-cut elements that I created especially for this project. The information is in the video description. 

This card has a lovely vintage masculine colour palette and an adventurous camping theme, with a forest, tent and campfire creating a beautiful scene inside the card. ๐ŸŒฒ⛺๐Ÿ”ฅ

But there are a couple of techniques in this project that I particularly wanted to share with you!
✨ No matching cardstock? No problem!

I'll show you how you can add colour to your cardstock when you don't have a sheet that matches your project perfectly.

And inside the card, I'll show you how to create THREE LEVELS OF POP-UP DIMENSION, then build the scene by adding layers of fussy-cut forest trees, a tent and a campfire.

The result is a little 3D adventure scene that comes to life when the card is opened! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•️✨
✂️ In this video:

๐Ÿ•️ 6×6 inch Adventure Pop Up Card
๐ŸŒฒ Vintage masculine card design
๐ŸŽจ How to add colour when you don't have matching cardstock
๐Ÿ“ Creating 3 levels of pop-up dimension
✂️ Layering fussy-cut elements
๐ŸŒฒ Forest trees
⛺ Camping tent
๐Ÿ”ฅ Campfire
๐Ÿ“„ FREE background papers and elements

This project is part of #EasyMasculineMakes, my collaboration with Monika – PaperMona and Katarina, where we're sharing easy and creative ideas for masculine cards.

I hope this project inspires you to create your own little adventure scene!

What would your perfect adventure be? ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•️๐Ÿš—๐ŸŽฃ

Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment