Thursday, March 23, 2023

The most challenging card ever! Did I succeed? DT #polkadoodles

Happy Thursday!
I hope you have a good day!

Hi it's Monika and today I have quite an unusual project for me. 

I tried something out of my comfort zone and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. Usually, my projects are very colourful and I play with composition, however today, I've got a clean and simple card for you. 

I used the most adorable digi Owl image 'Too Cute Owl Love' and I coloured it in with my alcohol markers. Did you know that Polkadoodles also have SVG files? I used one of them for the background, it is called 'Diamond Lattice' and it is perfect for clean and simple cards. To add a little bit of colour, I used the flowers from the 'Lavender Tea' collection. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out, it has so many amazing elements!
Do you like creating Clean and Simple cards?

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment