Monday, March 27, 2023

How to Make GATEFOLD EXPLOSION CARD Super Easy #ffcchallenge2023 #polkadoodles

Happy Monday!
I hope you have a fantastic day!

It's Monika with a super cool birthday card. I like to experiment with fancy folds and I decided to use the best collection ever! 'The Darling Buds' to create this card. 
My friend's birthday is at the very beginning of Spring so I used 'The Daffodil' digi stamp and I coloured it in with my alcohol markers. I simply could not resist and I used the design papers from the 'Lavender Tea' collection (also one of my favourites!). If you like fancy folds and gatefold cards, this project is for you. What's your favourite Spring colour combo?

This card is also a part of #ffcchallenge2023 hosted by PaperMona and every single card there is a different fancy fold style. 

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment