Tuesday, April 4, 2023

NO DIES Easter POP UP DIAMOND Fancy Fold Card #polkadoodles

Happy Tuesday!
I hope you have a fantastic day!
Today, I have a super cool fancy fold card for you.
In my tutorial, I show you step by step how to make Pop Up Diamond Card with no cutting dies. 

I decorated it with the most colourful and cheerful design papers from 'Spring in Easter' set 2 and set 3. I love all the designs and patterns in this digital paper collection. If you haven't seen it yet, check them out, you won't be disappointed. To embellish the card, I used the cutest Easter digi stamp ever called 'Chicks in a Basket' and I coloured in the image using my alcohol markers. To finish off the card, I used the sentiment from 'Spring into Easter messages', this collection has all the Easter sentiments you need for all your projects. 

What is your favourite colour combo for Easter cards?

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment