Saturday, February 11, 2023

How To Make Art Deco Style Shaped Card with NO DIES #relativelythoughtful

Happy Saturday!
Hi all crafters! 

It's Monika with another Art Deco shaped card. I absolutely love the 'Art Deco 1920's style' collection, and this time I challenged myself and I decided to use darker colours. I have to admit that when you match them with gold, the combo is fabulous. So I encourage you to play with some darker pattern papers because you will be very pleased with the result.

Happy crafting!








2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the art deco tutorial…where can I purchase. Art deco printed lady that you used on your card…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, you can find this beautiful collection here: https://relativelythoughtful.co.uk/products/art-deco-1920s-style-1?variant=45355649007898
      Have a great day and happy crafting!

      Delete