Saturday, January 28, 2023

How To Make Masculine Valentine's Card Polkadoodles DT #polkadoodles

Happy Saturday!
Hi all crafters. 

It's Monika here with a super cute Valentine's card.
Not every Valentine's card has to be pink and red, right? That's why I decided to experiment with colours and I made my Valentine's card blue, I simply could not resist. That super adorable bunny from 'Love You This Much' is just perfect for quick and unique Valentine's projects. For the background, I used a cutting die from my stash and the design paper from 'Just lovely - Honeypie ...'collection. If you are looking for amazing sentiments, check 'Just lovely - 31 greetings' bundle, it is a fabulous collection perfect for a variety of projects.

Have you started your Valentine's cards this year?

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment