Sunday, October 10, 2021

Swimming Christmas Card

Happy Sunday!
I hope you have a lovely day!

Today, I have a YouTube tutorial with my new special Christmas card for the local swimming pool. 
I used free gift from Creative Stamping magazine issue 100. I stamped the penguins on watercolour card and coloured them in with TriColour AQUA markers by Spectrum Noir. The penguins are in the middle of water aerobics class :D

I hope you will feel inspired to create a Christmas card for your local swimming pool or corner shop.

Have a look at my tutorial to learn how to make this card.

Happy crafting!






2 comments:

  1. No! I've never made a card for my local swimming pool! But what a great idea to use acetate for the water. I have seen it used with Distress Oxide inks before. I have painted by own bricks a few times, but at last I have a brick embossing folder, but the scoreboard is another good idea to get them straight...my free hand ones tended to be a bit wobbley! I found your site by accident, looking for something in one of the old 2016 PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine. So, maybe I'll find it here!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn, it's so nice to see you on my blog. You put a big smile on my face. I used to make projects for Papercraft Inspirations and it was a lot of fun :)
      Even if your brick designs are wonky, then they are more organic and realistic, when you look closely at any brick wall, they are never perfect :)
      If you have any questions, please let me know :)
      Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!

      Delete