Friday, July 17, 2020

One ink blending A4 = 3 cards

Happy Friday!
What a week!
I hope you are full of energy and creative ideas :)
Today, I created a challenge for myself, I decided to do ink blending on one A4 card using 3 distress oxides (my favourite colours), and create 3 totally different cards using this one A4 'pattern paper'. 

Card  number one:
I used Simon Says Stamp - 'Hexagon floral' background stamp and heat embossed with fine black embossing powder, then I used a wet paintbrush to lift the colours from the flowers. I heat embossed and die cut a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp 'Hexagon greetings' and adhered with a foam pad. I matted and layered the panel and added some gold gems.

Card number two:
I die cut the front panel using Concord and 9th 'Hexagon designer dies' in white, black and the inked card. I stamped the parrots using Clearly Besotted 'Some birdie loves you' stamps with water-proof Spectrum Noir ink and fussy cut them. I used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp 'Big thanks words - Best days' and a few gold gems.

Card number three:
I used a stencil from one of the crafting magazine kits and used black pigment ink to add contrast.I heat embossed the flower from Crafter's Inspiration magazine on vellum and used the same Distress Oxides to colour it in. The parrot comes from Clearly Besotted 'Some birdie loves you' stamp set and the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp 'Big thanks words - Best days'.

Are up for this challenge?
One A4 card = 3 handmade cards

Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment