Happy Saturday!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Hello my crafty friends! ๐
Welcome to the final project of #ButterflyCraftFest! ๐ฆ๐
For my last project in this beautiful butterfly collaboration, I created a 6×6 inch Pop Up Card featuring an arch mechanism that creates a beautiful dimensional display when the card is opened.
I decorated the pop-up mechanism with my very own Mini Butterflies, which you can collect during #ButterflyCraftFest, and used the gorgeous Lavender Mood collection from Craft O'Clock to create the soft purple and romantic feel of the card.
I love how the butterflies appear to float across the arch when the card is opened, creating a lovely 3D effect while the card still folds flat for easy storage.
This project is a wonderful example of how a simple mechanism can completely transform a handmade card and give it that special WOW! moment when the recipient opens it. ✨
Throughout #ButterflyCraftFest, we've been celebrating butterflies and sharing different butterfly-inspired projects, and I'm so happy to finish the challenge with a pop-up card!
๐ฆ Don't forget about the Butterfly PDF Giveaway!
You can enter for a chance to receive the PDF with the butterflies I designed by following the two collaboration rules:
1️⃣ Watch all the #ButterflyCraftFest videos and leave a comment under each video.
2️⃣ Create a project using one of the prompts from the #ButterflyCraftFest calendar, share it on social media using #ButterflyCraftFest and tag me.
๐ฆ COLLABORATION PARTICIPANTS:
A huge thank you to everyone who has watched, commented and taken part in #ButterflyCraftFest! Your support has made this collaboration so special. ๐
If you enjoy pop up cards, interactive cards, butterfly cards, handmade cards, cardmaking tutorials and paper crafting, I hope this project inspires you to create your own version.
✨ Don't forget to like the video, subscribe to my channel and leave me a comment!
Which of the #ButterflyCraftFest projects has been your favourite? ๐ฆ๐
Happy crafting!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment