Wednesday, August 26, 2026

๐Ÿ’œ Overflow of Elegance! | Circular Shaped Card | Mintay Papers Lavender Dream | Week 16 Tutorial

Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing my project for Week 16 – Overflow as part of the #MintayCardChallenge and #MintayOneCardAWeek.

For this week's theme, I created an elegant circular shaped card that stands beautifully on display. I used the gorgeous Lavender Dream collection from Mintay Papers, combining soft purple tones with luxurious gold accents for a timeless and sophisticated design.

To create the overflowing floral effect, I carefully fussy cut the beautiful elements from the collection and layered them to add depth and dimension. I also personalised the card with the recipient's name using gold letters to coordinate perfectly with the gold border.

This card was created for someone very special who told me that Lavender Dream is her favourite Mintay Papers collection. Personalising a handmade card is one of my favourite ways to make each project truly unique and meaningful.

I hope this tutorial inspires you to create your own shaped cards and discover how layering and fussy cutting can bring beautiful paper collections to life.

If you enjoyed today's project, please give the video a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and let me know in the comments:

Do you enjoy creating personalised cards for the people you love?

Happy crafting!

#MintayCardChallenge #MintayOneCardAWeek




No comments:

Post a Comment