Thursday, August 4, 2022

Create your own pattern/design paper - Creative Stamping 81

Happy Thursday!
I hope you have a fantastic day.

Today, I decided to have a look at my stash and found Creative Stamping magazine issue 81 with the free gift 'Spring Flowers' designed by Pinkfresh Studio. When I saw these gorgeous flowers, I wanted to create my own design/pattern paper and I thought that it would be a good idea to share some techniques with you. 

In my YouTube tutorial (on Crafting with Quillling Lady channel) I show you step by step three techniques using these stamps. To create bases for my cards I used Shaped word cutting die 'Happy' from Crafter's Companion and the sentiment dies from Tonic Studios.

Have you tried these techniques before?

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment