Sunday, February 7, 2021

Z Fold cards with Edge'ables

Happy Sunday!

I hope you have a great day!

Yesterday, a friend of mine, Monika, had a live workshop on Z Fold cards on Skarbnica Pomysłów Facebook page and she inspired me to make some cards, I crafted along with her and it was a great experience. Here you can check her YouTube channel, she is a very talented crafter.

For my cards, I had to overcome my fear to use the design papers, I love them so much and I always end up not using them on cards, however, this time I took up the challenge and used my Crafter's Companion 'Garden of Love' and 'Vintage Lace' papers.

For my cards I used:
1) 'Garden of Love' by Crafter's Companion design paper
'Vintage Vines' cutting dies from Vintage Lace collection by Crafter's Companion
'Grand Floral' cutting dies from English Country Garden collection by Crafter's Companion
'Butterfly Lace' Edge'able cutting die from Crafter's Companion

2) 'Vintage Lace' by Crafter's Companion design paper
'Sunkissed Sunflower'stamp set by Crafter's Companion'Venetian Scrolls' Edge'able cutting die from Crafter's Companion

3) 'Garden of Love' by Crafter's Companion design paper
'Baroque Frame' cutting die from Vintage Lace collection by Crafter's Companion
'Classic Rose' cutting dies and decoupage topper pad by Crafter's Companion
'Edwardian Rose' Edge'able cutting die from Crafter's Companion

Have you made some Z Fold cards?

Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment