Thursday, November 26, 2020

Steampunk Birthday cards

Happy Thursday!

I hope you have a fabulous day!
I decided to have some fun with Steampunk style and created three unique cards. You can watch my YouTube tutorial and check how I created two of the cards. If you are a Steampunk style fan or you would like to try something completely new, this video is for you!
For my projects I used:

Crafter's Companion -'Marmaduke' rubber stamp designed by Donna Ratcliff
Crafter's Companion - butterfly stamp from Sparkle Ink Craft Kit 22
Crafter's Companion -'Spiffy' rubber stamp designed by Donna Ratcliff
Tri Colour AQUA by Spectrum Noir - Essential Neutrals - Earthy Neutral, Rich Neutrals, Grey Neutrals
cutting dies from my stash

Let me know if you have tried this style in the comment. I would love to see your creations.

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment