Wednesday, September 16, 2026

10 MINUTE BAPTISM CARD! ✝️ Beautiful & Easy Handmade Card | Quick Cardmaking

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you have a great day!

Today I'm making a beautiful Baptism Card in just 10 minutes! ✝️🌿

This elegant 6x6 inch handmade card combines soft colours, beautiful floral details, gold accents and a delicate cross to create a special card for such an important occasion.

And the best part? It really is a super quick make! ⏰

If you need a beautiful handmade card for a Baptism, Christening or other religious celebration but don't have hours to spend making it, this project might be just what you're looking for.

I hope this quick project gives you some inspiration and shows that you don't always need lots of time to create a beautiful handmade card. 💕✂️

If you make your own version, I would LOVE to see it! 🥰

Happy crafting! ✂️💖




No comments:

Post a Comment