Sunday, August 30, 2026

I Created a Glamorous 18th Birthday Card Inspired by Her Invitation 🎀✨

Happy Sunday!
I hope you have fabulous day!

Today I'm creating a special 18th birthday card for my niece, and this one was inspired by the beautiful invitation she sent me! 🎂✨

I wanted the card to match the elegant and glamorous feel of the invitation, so I used a gorgeous combination of black, pink and gold.

For the papers and embellishments, I used the beautiful Morning Summer collection by Altair Art, adding layers and details to create this large 8 x 8 inch birthday card.

And of course, I couldn't resist adding one final little touch… 🦋💕 A pretty pink butterfly in the corner to finish everything off!

I hope this card inspires you if you're looking for ideas for an 18th birthday card, elegant birthday card or handmade milestone birthday card.

✨ CARD DETAILS:
🎂 Occasion: 18th Birthday
📐 Card size: 8 x 8 inches
🎀 Colours: Black, Pink & Gold
🌸 Collection: Morning Summer by Altair Art
🦋 Finishing touch: Pink butterfly

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment